Sell with Confidence
Read More

Who do i notify when i move house?

When moving house, it is easy to forget or notify authorities that you are leaving your current address and, in some cases, to advise of your new address and contact numbers.

We have put together a list to help remind you of who needs to be notified.

  • Telephone Company
  • Electricity Company
  • Gas Company
  • Friends and Family
  • Australia Post (PO Box or for redirection of mail)
  • Newspapers
  • Credit Card Companies
  • Financial Institutions
  • RTA (licenses/registration)
  • Doctor & Dentist
  • The Electoral Commission
  • Schools
  • Clubs & Work Associations
  • Insurance Companies
  • Superannuation Fund
  • Motoring organisations
  • Licensing Agencies (pet, boat etc.)